Tuesday May 12, 6:30pm AEST
This event will run for approximately one hour.
To “attend” this virtual event, you will need to complete the “register now” form at the bottom of this web page.
Attendees will be able to ask questions during the live interactive broadcast.
The list of wines to be featured are named below, should you wish to source the wines and taste along during the event.
If seeking to purchase the wines, we recommend our YGOW Awards retail partner, Langton’s, or via the wineries directly.
Winemakers at the event to chat
- Alyson Tannenbaum, Vinteloper
- Dylan Lee, Bird in Hand
- James Hamilton, Golden Child
- Michael Sexton, Main & Cherry
- Sarah Adamson, Scout Wines
- Sholto Broderick & Louis Broderick, Basket Range Wine
- Tarrant Hansen, Spider Bill Wines
Wines to be tasted and discussed
- 2017 Scout Wines Chardonnay (Adelaide Hills) RRP $32
- 2019 Basket Range Wine ‘Magnolia’ Cabernet Sauvignon Pinot Noir Rosé (Adelaide Hills) RRP $35
- 2019 Vinteloper ‘Park Wine White’ Gewurtztraminer (Adelaide Hills) RRP $20
- 2019 Golden Child ‘Island Life Fumé Blanc’ Sauvignon Blanc (Adelaide Hills) RRP $25
- 2019 Main & Cherry Pinot Meunier (Adelaide Hills) RRP $40
- 2018 Spider Bill Nebbiolo (Adelaide Hills) RRP $40
- 2018 Bird in Hand Syrah (Adelaide Hills) RRP $42
Your name and email address is required to access this virtual event. Register now to reserve your place, and be updated with further details of the event.
See the full list of Top 50 winemakers in the 2020 Young Gun of Wine Awards here, and also vote on who wins the People’s Choice until June 1.