Margan Wines is a leading wine business based in Broke, Hunter Valley, NSW.
We are primary producers with a sustainably managed vineyard and farm and an acclaimed wine and food tourism offer.
We are looking for a talented, creative and motivated person with proven Marketing experience to join our team and tell our stories.
An exciting role awaits for the right person who wants to join our dynamic team and develop their career with us while adding value to our business.
About the role
The successful applicant will work with our team across all business operations from vineyard and winery to cellar door, restaurant and events as well as support wholesale and export wine markets. Use your creative flair to create compelling assets and ensure we maintain engaging and consistent branding across all touchpoints of the business and all marketing channels. An added advantage would be sound wine knowledge or prior experience in the wine industry but this is not a deal breaker.
Your responsibilities include:
• Assisting with all graphic and multimedia design requirements across our business.
• Assist in the management of all content Margan across our premium food and wine offerings including visual/written content creation, scheduling and publishing.
• Assist in maintaining the Margan website, tourism partner websites and any other digital marketing channels as required.
• High level of planning and organisational skills with an ability to think creatively and strategically.
• Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated commitment to delivering excellent customer service, internally and externally.
• High level of motivation, initiative, flexibility and passion for food and wine
• Degree qualification in relevant field (Marketing, Public Relations and/or a communications discipline) or working towards completing qualification.
• Up to 1 years’ previous experience working in a similar marketing role.
• Proven experience using Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign & Photoshop) with ability to produce high quality design documents, digital assets and edited photo/video.
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
The role is a permanent position and has the potential for flexibility around working hours.
We love to champion career development in our team, so if you think you meet most of the requirements for the role then we would love for you to submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio of your work.
APPLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org