Cullen Wines, located in the Wilyabrup – Margaret River wine region of Western Australia, is seeking self-motivated, sales-focused Wine Room Sales Attendants to work in our Biodynamic Wine Room.
Ideal candidates will thrive in a busy venue, providing an exceptional level of service and experience. A passion for wine is a must with a strong background in hospitality.
Candidates should be able to conduct informative and engaging tastings in an approachable and professional manner, assist with direct to consumer sales, deal with booking enquiries by phone and e-mail and maintain the highest standards of presentation and cleanliness in the wine room.
- Exceptional level of customer service and sales experience
- Key knowledge of wine, ideally with a WSET 2 (or higher) certification
- Ability to manage multiple tastings, including seated tastings
- Ability to work across both our Biodynamic Wine Room tasting and dining area
- Ability to fit into a small and dedicated team of hospitality professionals.
- An ability to work in a multi-tasking team environment
- Organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Neat presentation, upholding the Cullen Biodynamic Wine Room core values and the brand image.
- Understanding and implementation of RSA practices in the workplace.
- A current RSA certificate
Salary will reflect experience and suitability.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.