The ideal candidate –
- Loves drinking wine and dining out as much as they love serving guests.
- Are you someone who is willing to work when the pressure is on? (Maybe even enjoy it a bit?)
- Is excited to be challenged professionally and grow within a great team culture.
- Is able to work nights and weekends.
A little bit about us –
- CWR is a busy environment with close to 5 years of trade and a proven track record, as a result the hours are stable and the tips are good.
- You will be joining a supportive team, led by owners who value work life balance.
- Not only is our kitchen team strong, serving food you can be proud of, they also pump out premium staff meals.
- We offer ongoing structured Front of House training in all areas such as waiter, food runner, private function host, bartender and sommelier.
- Our in-house sommelier team conducts weekly wine training that occasionally includes a local or international producer, a few vineyard trips each year and blind wines every week.
We have a FOH casual position with 20-38 hours a week available for the right candidate. We can accommodate an immediate start if required.
If all sounds good to you, you’re up for a new challenge, and you’re already passionate about wine, please apply below.