Sunday May 17, 4pm AEST
This event will run for approximately one hour.
To “attend” this virtual event, you will need to complete the “register now” form at the bottom of this web page.
Attendees will be able to ask questions during the live interactive broadcast.
The list of wines to be featured are named below, should you wish to source the wines and taste along during the event.
If seeking to purchase the wines, we recommend our YGOW Awards retail partner, Langton’s, or via the wineries directly.
Winemakers at the event to chat
- Dylan Arvidson, LS Merchants (Margaret River, WA)
- Garth Cliff, Vino Volta (Swan Valley, WA)
- Justin Purser, Dhiaga (Victoria)
- Kim Tyrer, Galafrey Wines (Mount Barker, WA)
- Natasha Arthur, Arthur Wines (Margaret River, WA)
- Remi Guise, tripe.Iscariot (Margaret River, WA)
- Will Gilbert, Gilbert (Orange, NSW)
- Plus special guest, Vanya Cullen of Cullen Wines (Margaret River, WA) – a partner of our Wineslinger Awards.
Wines to be tasted and discussed
- 2019 Dhiaga Moscato (Swan Hill, VIC) RRP $22.50
- 2019 Vino Volta ‘Methode Ancestrale’ Grenache (Swan Valley, WA) RRP $35
- 2019 Gilbert ‘Pétillant-Naturel’ Riesling (Orange, NSW) RRP $26
Please note, the Dhiaga Moscato and the Vino Volta ‘Methode Ancestrale’ are available in YGOW Awards Top 50 mixed pack offers available at Langton’s.
Your name and email address is required to access this virtual event. Register now to reserve your place, and be updated with further details of the event.
See the full list of Top 50 winemakers in the 2020 Young Gun of Wine Awards here, and also vote on who wins the People’s Choice until June 1.