Tuesday May 26, 6:30pm AEST
This event will run for approximately one hour.
To “attend” this virtual event, you will need to complete the “register now” form at the bottom of this web page.
Attendees will be able to ask questions during the live interactive broadcast.
The list of wines to be featured are named below, should you wish to source the wines and taste along during the event.
If seeking to purchase the wines, we recommend our YGOW Awards retail partner, Langton’s, or via the wineries directly.
Winemakers at the event to chat
- Chris Bendle, DCB Wine (Yarra Valley, VIC)
- Gilli & Paul Lipscombe, Sailor Seeks Horse (Tasmania)
- Greer Carland, Quiet Mutiny (Tasmania)
- Hugh McCullough, Wellington & Wolfe (Tasmania)
- James Broinowski, Small Island Wines (Tasmania)
- Jonathan Hughes, Mewstone Wines (Tasmania)
- Matthew & Tara Campbell, Mattara Wines (Mornington Peninsula, VIC)
- Ricky Evans, Two Tonne Tasmania (Tasmania)
Wines to be tasted and discussed
- 2019 Wellington & Wolfe Riesling (Tamar Valley, TAS) RRP $38
- 2019 Quiet Mutiny ‘Charlotte’s Elusion’ Riesling (Tasmania) RRP $38
- 2018 Mewstone Wines Riesling (D’Entrecasteaux Channel, TAS) RRP $50
- 2019 Small Island Wines Chardonnay (Saltwater River, TAS) RRP $35
- 2018 Sailor Seeks Horse Pinot Noir (Huon Valley, TAS) RRP $55
- 2019 Two Tonne Tasmania ‘TMV’ Pinot Noir (Tamar Valley, TAS) RRP $38
- 2018 DCB Wine ‘Whole Bunch’ Pinot Noir (Yarra Valley, VIC) RRP $35
- 2018 Mattara Wines Pinot Noir (Mornington Peninsula, VIC) RRP $25
Please note, the Two Tonne Tasmania and the Mattara Pinot Noirs are available in YGOW Awards Top 50 mixed pack offers available at Langton’s.
Your name and email address is required to access this virtual event. Register now to reserve your place, and be updated with further details of the event.
See the full list of Top 50 winemakers in the 2020 Young Gun of Wine Awards here, and also vote on who wins the People’s Choice until June 1.