The 2022 Young Gun of Wine People’s Choice Award
The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly.
Open to residents of Australia, eighteen (18) years or older.
Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
The Promotion commences on 9:00am 07/04/2022 and entries close on 12:00pm 06/06/2022 (promotion period)
To enter, Eligible Entrants must register a vote on the “Wineslinger People’s Choice Award” via online form at younggunofwine.com; consent to receive marketing materials from the Young Gun of Wine; and confirm their vote via the authentication email which is immediately sent to them from younggunofwine.com, during the Promotion Period.
By entering, Entrants agree to have their details placed on the Young Gun of Wine’s email list as described in the entry process and consent to receive marketing and related correspondence via email. Personal information will be stored by the Promoter. Failure by an Entrant to provide personal information may result in the Promoter being unable to enter an Entrant into the promotion, and provide certain content, products or services.
Prizes and winning
LIEBHERR WINE CABINET
- Liebherr’s Barrique freestanding WKb 1712 single zone wine cellar.
- Complimentary shipping to the winner’s address.
- Total value of Liebherr prize is $1,999.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly.
A YEAR’S SUPPLY OF WINES FROM YOUNGGUNOFWINE.COM
- A mixed collection of 52 bottles of wine from Young Gun of Wine.
- Includes shipping to the winner’s address.
- Total value of this prize is around $1,700.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly.
The first drawn (“first place”) winner will have the first choice of the two available major prizes.
The second drawn (“second place”) winner will receive the remaining major prize.
Total Prize pool value is $3,699
Once a prize election has been made / determined, no alteration or change is possible. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
This is a game of chance. The Start, End and Draw date and time will be as above or as advertised on the Promotional Website. The draws for each promotion will take place at Studio 2 / 92 Clyde Street, St Kilda, Australia. Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will have their details published on younggunofwine.com on 09/06/2022.
Deadline for choices of the prize options:
- The 1st place winner will have three days from the time of winner email notification to make their selection of prize, after which point in time, if none have been claimed, the 2nd place winner will be able to name their choice of the available prizes.
- Unclaimed prize draw: If there are any other unclaimed or un-awarded prizes, the Promoter will conduct a further draw 3 months and 3 days from the original prize draw at the same time and place as the original draw, as is necessary in order to distribute the prize if unclaimed by that date. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by email within two (2) business days and will have their name published on younggunofwine.com seven (7) days after the draw and will remain on that website for a minimum of twenty-eight (28) days.
General prize conditions
Each Prize is non-transferable and may only be redeemed by the Prize Winner.
All components of the Prize must be taken together as a single bundle.
The Prizes cannot be exchanged for anything else without the prior written consent of the Participating Suppliers and the Promoter whose consent may be given or withheld at their absolute discretion.
The Prizes are subject to such other terms and conditions as may be reasonably imposed by the Participating Suppliers and any third parties involved in providing the goods or services included in the Prize.
No compensation will be payable if a Prize Winner is unable to utilise the Prize as stated. The Prize or components of the Prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
If for any reason a Prize Winner does not take an element of a Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited and no cash or other alternative will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize.
All costs associated with or arising in connection with collecting and using a Prize shall be the responsibility of the Prize Winner.
Prizes cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If a Prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
The Promoter shall not accept any responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize from the time of preparing promotional material for the Competition.
If more than one person attempts to claim a Prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine the Prize Winner.
If the Promoter is unable to provide a Prize Winner with the nominated Prize the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative Prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize.
Exclusion of liability
In this Exclusion of Liability clause, the ‘Promoter’ includes:
- The Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities and all agencies associated with the Competition; and
- Employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in preceding paragraph,
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense, personal injury or death whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect and / or consequential loss or loss of profits), incurred, suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Competition or the acceptance or use of any Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or otherwise.
- The Promoter is not responsible for:
- any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or networks, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
- the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the internet or at any website; any electronic or human error (without limitation);
- any unauthorised human intervention;
- or any consequences thereof, in association with this Competition.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servants or agents for breach of any rights a consumer might have which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws, is limited to the payment of the cost of having the Prize supplied again.
PROMOTER: V-KNOW Pty Ltd. Promoter’s address is Studio 2 / 92 Clyde Street, St Kilda VIS 3182.
The winners of the above competition are Brad Goddard and Kerry Smith.