The 2019 Top 50 young guns of wine for are gathering in Melbourne.
Following the success of last year’s sell out event, the Top 50 are coming back to Prahran Market on Saturday April 13, from 7-10pm.
We’ve been searching for a year and done the hard yards to decide the Top 50. Come get your shortcut to the best wines for 2019.
The 50 winemakers will be pouring 100 wines.
Food will also be available to purchase and enjoy with all that wine. Matilda restaurant will be popping up at the event with a fire pit to offer a little taste of their South Yarra dining experience, fuelled by open flames, hot coals and incredible local produce. Matilda will be joining Prahran Market favourites, Q le Baker and Maker & Monger – who delighted wine lovers at last year’s event with fresh cheesy pasta made in a Parmigiano Reggiano wheel.
The Alps will be there too, with a pop up bar offering wines from some of the past winners and greatest hits of Young Gun of Wine.
Soundscape brought to you by Edd Fisher of Wax’o Paradiso.
This ain’t no regular wine tasting. And it’s not just a party. It’s a gathering of the leading edge of emerging winemakers shaping the future of the Australian wine identity. Come mainline what is hot and happening right now, and be a part of this community.
Young Gun of Wine 2019 Top 50
- Australia’s TOP 50 winemakers of 2019
- 7-10pm, Saturday April 13, at Prahran Market
- Book your tickets early, because last year’s event sold out!
- Early bird tickets $55 via Eventbrite, and includes a Riedel wine glass to keep, 100 wines to taste, and chats with Australia’s Top 50 emerging winemakers
- Eats available for purchase with pop-up offerings from Matilda, Maker & Monger, and Q le Baker.
- The Alps pop up offering past winners‘ wines via bar service
- Beats by Edd Fisher (Wax’o Paradiso)